Announcing an availability of an update of JVEsoft Cross Platform Infrastructure Component Suite. It has been upgraded to Delphi XE8 Firemonkey. This Delphi XE4 – XE8 cross platform component suite, by JVEsoft ltd., features 22 components (4 controls, 16 non-visual components and 2 singleton classes) and provides access to a wide array of features, expected from modern applications.
The components provide the following general functions:
– Google Analytics
– Chartboost, AppFlood, RevMob, AdMob, iAd and other advertising
– Generic banners and interstitials support
– Push notifications (raw requests or via PushWoosh)
– Twitter, Facebook and SinaWeibo sharing
– In-App purchases (via AppStore and/or PayPal)
– Viewing products in AppStore
– Variable screen-size oriented layout
– Embedded browser
– Email sending
– App Rating reminders
– Persistent storage and in-progress app shading (singleton classes)
This component suite is available through the FastSpring ordering service. Click here to Purchase
All the components can be used on all the platforms, supported by Delphi XE4 – XE8: Android, iOS Device, iOS Simulator, Mac OS X, 32-bit Windows and 64-bit Windows.
Not all features are supported on all platforms (for example advertising is only available on mobile), but fallback features are provided (fallback to in-house ads, for example) and no component will fail on a wrong platform.
All these components were thoroughly checked in Delphi XE4 – XE8 and running on a real Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac OS X 10.8.4 – 10.10.2, iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.