JVEsoft Cross Platform Infrastructure Component Suite
This Delphi XE4 – 10.2 Tokyo cross platform component suite, by JVEsoft ltd., features 27 components (7 controls and 20 non-visual components) and provides access to a wide array of features, expected from modern applications.
The components provide the following general functions:
* Google Analytics
* Chartboost, AppFlood, RevMob, AdMob, iAd and other advertising
* MobFox and PubNative native advertising
* Generic banners, native ads and interstitials support
* Push notifications (raw requests or via PushWoosh)
* Twitter, Facebook and SinaWeibo sharing
* In-App purchases (via AppStore and/or PayPal)
* Viewing products in AppStore and Google Play
* Variable screen-size oriented layout
* Embedded browser
* Email sending
* App Rating reminders
* Persistent storage and in-progress app shading
All the components can be used on all the platforms, supported by Delphi XE4 – 10.2 Tokyo (Android not being available in Delphi XE4; some functionality not available in XE5): iOS Device, iOS Simulator, Android, Mac OS X, 32-bit Windows and 64-bit Windows (Windows RT is not currently supported).
Not all features are supported on all platforms (for example advertising is only available on mobile), but fallback features are provided (fallback to in-house ads, for example) and no component will fail on a wrong platform.
All these components were thoroughly checked in Delphi XE4 – XE8, 10 Seattle and running on a real Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac OS X 10.8.4 – 10.12.4, various Android phones and tablets, iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
To get priority support for any issues, related to this suite, write directly to firstname.lastname@example.org